Processing of personal data
- Information on the use and handling of personal data and consent to electronic communication contains information on the processing of your personal data and the resulting rights, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended, and the consent to the possibility of electronic communication between the Trader, the Client or the Trader’s representative.
- Regis Capital s.r.o., based at Habrmanova 136/3, 500 02 Hradec Králové, IN: 28770897, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, Insert 26410 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Trader’) undertakes to perform all the obligations imposed on it by GDPR and the laws of the Czech Republic. All internal regulations of the Company related to the use of your personal data, as well as the wording of the Consent to the use and handling of personal data are available at the Trader’s registered office or the Trader may be contacted at the contact details available on www.goldprofit.cz.
- You agree that the Trader will process the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth, age, or birth certificate number
- Copy of an identity document
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Current bank account number
- All personal data must be processed for the purpose of the offer of the Trader’s business and services. These data will be processed by the Trader throughout the business relationship.
- You give your explicit consent to the above processing of your personal data. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or a letter to the Trader’s contact details.
- Please note that you have the following rights under GDPR:
- the right to withdraw at any time;
- the right to request information on the processing of your personal data;
- the right to request an explanation regarding the processing of personal data;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data;
- the right to contact us or the Personal Data Protection Office if there are any doubts about compliance with the personal data processing requirements.
If you do not agree with the policy, please leave this website.